Sabudana khichadi is something that reminds us of home most of the times. I recently discovered, making it is a very simple task.
Here is what you will need for the recipe
- Sago - 1 cup
- Groundnut powder 3/4th cup
- Green chillies 2-3 in numbers
- Potatoes - sliced 2 medium-sized
- Cooking oil - 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Let is move to the cooking procedure
- Soka sabudana / sago in water for 5-6 hours; once it is soft and squishy, pour it out in a strainer to remove the excess water.
- Slice potatoes and chillies
- Heat oil in a pan
- Add Chillies and potatoes in the oil once hot.
- Mix the sago, groundnut powder and salt together
- Add the mixture to the hot oil, cover with a lead and mix every couple of minutes, until the khichadi turns dark brown and the potatoes are cooked.
Don't forget to tag us when you post some pictures on Instagram.