What? I need to match my socks with the outfit too? Yes and doing that will take your dressing a class apart.
Here are a few simple ideas that will help with this huge task at hand.
1. If you want a prominent look and get noticed, make sure that you pick up a contrasting pair of socks.
2. To have an extremely well put attire, match your socks with your ties and pocket squares. That is a sign of a man who knows his dressing style.
3. White socks may seem like a very versatile option but trust us, that is really not the case. Next time you go shopping and randomly pick up couple of white socks, stop and go for some non-white colors.
4. The first piece of attire that needs to match with the socks is shoes. Formal shoes with a very contrasting pair of socks is a complete no-no!
5. Clashing patterns are never a good idea. Checkered pants and striped socks? No! Match your patterns or go with plain socks.
Bonus tip: If you are planning a long day ahead, make sure you start your day with a cotton pair. Why? Cotton stays in place for longer duration and adds breathability too.
Try out these simple tips and make sure that you share the praise with us too.