In today’s day and age most of us have already moved to bluetooth wireless earphones and some are on the verge of doing so. To help you make the decision, here are a few reviews directly from the users, sharing their experiences of moving wireless.
I have been using Realme buds wireless since Feb 2020. I use it for my day to day calls and consuming content. It goes well with my cellphone (Mi A1) and my laptop too (Lenovo). It has got a good connectivity range of about 10 meters though I personally haven't tested that. The buds battery life lasts for around 12 hrs with moderate usage and volume. The sound quality is good enough though I feel it is a bit on the lower side as compared to the wired ones.
- Good battery backup.
- 1.5 hours for full charging.
- Magnetic ends which shuts off the earphone on snapping together.
- Easy connectivity
- No noise cancellation
Sheshan Kukade, Mechanical Engineer
I have been using the Sony WI-C300 from the last two years and the experience has been great. The sound quality is amazing, the NFC connectivity makes it very simple for me to pair it with my One Plus Six. I use it mostly for answering calls. Haven’t tested it much for music but I found the mic very strong and apt for my usage.
- Good battery life
- Quick charging time
- NFC based connectivity
Cons: The design is somewhat flawed, making the earphone slip to one side.
Danish Sheikh, Journalist
I purchased the JBL Live 200BT around 7-8 months, my experience has not been that good. The mic somehow reverses the noise cancellation effect and enhances the outdoor noises instead of my voice, making the expensive pair of earphones useless for answering calls. Audio quality is good when it comes to music but the build quality too lacks, within a few months of usage the wires have started to chip off. I have heard a lot of good things about the Mi collar earphones, and will switch to those soon.
Tejas Anjankar, StackMantle
Let us know if you like this style of user sources reviews, we will try to start a series of the same.
StackMantle Public Service Announcement:
- Most of our social media feeds are filled with Coronavirus memes and stories, we would urge our readers to be responsible while sharing news and articles about the same.
- Also, stay indoors to fight the infection, we have to stay indoors to make sure our healthcare systems do not collapse under sudden pressure. When you stay inside, the ones who have to go out to keep the country running will be safe.
- The best possible way to protect yourself is clean your hands and arms frequently and avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose. Also, in cases where hand washing is not possible, use of an alcohol based hand sanitiser is also prescribed.
Kindly subscribe if you like this or was a valuable post. Do follow us on our social media platforms to stay updated and last sharing is caring. You may use below icons to share on social platforms.