There is a first time for everything and today I will share what I have learnt during my first international travel, I have summed up my experience is a few simple points.
1. Being early to the airport can never be a bad idea, there can always be unexpected delays in between like long queues at the boarding gates, security checkpoints and sometimes immigration too.
2. Keep your luggage under the weight limits to avoid delays, I know you can buy additional space always but that may cause delays often.
3. Go through your airline's website for items you can pack in your check-in and cabin luggage, also don't forget to go through the prohibited items list, having to unpack your whole luggage just for a pair of nail clippers.
4. I would suggest carrying a satchel or a fanny pack with you, its a faster way to keep your passport, tickets, boarding passes, cash and cards safe and easily accessible.
5. If you are travelling solo without pre-booking for everything, make sure you have some currency of the destination. Also, read about their public transport systems, that would be great way to explore the local life there.
6. before you think of jumping to the local delicacies, make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredient involved, upset stomach is more painful during travel.
7. Googling shopping attractions will reduce time spent in shopping, that means more time for experiences. This is it for today, if you liked these tips, let us know in the comments section, we will plan a travel series accordingly.