All of us dudes, at some point of time, have to pick up formals for work and if we are wearing those to work everyday, why not rock those formals.
Here are 5 simple tips to help you rock the everyday formals.
1. The safest color combinations are dark tops light bottoms or the exact inverse, that is, light tops, dark bottoms. When you are new to the formal scene, follow this thumb rule and you won't end up looking stupid.
2. No matter what you plan on wearing, a three piece suit or a casual tee, wrinkles are always a no no!
3. Fit tops it all, a perfectly fitting white formal shirt and a pair of black trousers can do unimaginable miracles in the formal scenes.
4. Shoes have to match the belt. Black formal shoes go with a black belt and the same goes with a pair of brown shoes too.
5. If you are accessorising, make sure your accessories match the formal look. A beaded bracelet can never go with a formal attire. If you wear a fitness tracker, let it hide under the cuffs, that is where it belongs.
Next time you dress up in formals, let us know if these tips help you to rock the outfit!