Planning for a Bike Road Trip? Here are some of the most essentials to begin.
- A light Backpack: As a rider, backpacks act like lifesavers and can also create tautness at the same time. Hence a lightweight backpack with plenty of useful things will prove to be a chest rather than carrying a pandora’s box.
- Tool Kit: Tool kit should have all the required ellen key, spanners and wrenches.
- Instant puncture Repair Kit: Never trust the tyres when you are on the road trip. It is always better to carry a puncture repair kit to avoid mishaps. An expensive alternative is carrying a tyre sealant.
- A pack of Plastic Bags: Well managed and sorted things can reduce stress level. Also, plastic bags are proven to be very useful to keep things dry.
- 4-5 packets of Feviquick(instant adhesive): This proves to be a great help when some fibre part of your ride or riding gear beaks down.
- First Aid Kit: Always carry a First Aid kit in you backpack, containing essential medications obtained after concerning your doctor.
Please let me know if you like the post, would love to present to you a whole biking series.